Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Hey @Pollyotter are you wanting to start a new thread? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Sherry, thanks for the tag, abdo pain has settled and waiting for car buyer to confirm inspection. You're very creative with brekky this morning, omelette and pot of tea sounds great yum. Betta heat the frypan up again, I'm comin' over too 🍽😁👍
Hi there @Faith-and-hope, @outlander  @Sans911  and everyone... have some fun today 💐🌷🌿

Former-Member
Not applicable

Okay great @Former-Member 👍

Breakfast is long gone, but you can come share morning tea with me.

I have lamingtons to go with another big pot of tea. Cold, overcast and blustery here today.

Also @outlander @Lee82 @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Former-Member @Sans911 @Pollyotter @Eve7 @greenpea 

Sherry 😀🍩🍪🍰

morning @Former-Member @Former-Member @Lee82 @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Sans911 @Snowie  @greenpea @Lee71 @Pollyotter @NatureLover  and everyone 

also thanks for your post yesterday @Former-Member
Yes im on the carers payments and I can go for loans however even though I paid my last one off 2 months early im still not allowed to go for one till the end of June so its abit of a pain.

Im still considering health insurance. im going to wait till Friday though to see if the things I would need would change if not I might join up with the good deal I found.

good morning nearly good afternoon here Smiley Very Happy

@outlander, @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Lee82@Faith-and-Hope@Maggie@NatureLover@Pollyotter@Sans911@Snowie@greenpea@Lee71 Heart

morning @Shaz51 xo

@Lee82
Yhe I want to

@Pollyotter still catching up on notifications
if you want to create another thread, youll see if you scroll up from this post on the side youll see a box that has 'forum topics' and then underneath there will be names like 'somethings not right;'' and 'social spaces'
click on the topic you think your thread fits into and then click new discussion.

Ok so what you do is on the top left corner there are those 3 lines. Tap on them and then press forums, then go to 'Lived experience forum' choose your section like the 'social spaces' or 'Somthings not right.' Press on it and there you will see a green button that's says 'new discussion.' Tap on that and then you can create your very own thread by giving it a title and then post your message. Hope that helps babe. 
@Pollyotter 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.