Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Former-Member
Not applicable

Polly, that sounds sooo good. 💜 Izzy

@Pollyotter 

@Former-Member 

is it bad that i am having M&MS for breakfast? soooo goood

@outlander 

@Former-Member 

@Sans911 

@Maggie 

@Former-Member 

Nick Knock Nick Knock Helloooo everyone . 

I hope there was peacefull sleep all around I am having a very healthy M&M breakfast with a rockstar energy drink and i am ready to be a mexican jumping bean .YAASSSSSSSSS

Former-Member
Not applicable

Much as I love M&Ms @Pollyotter 😀👍💗

I need to start my day a little more traditionally. So it will be an omelette with ham, cheese, tomato. And a sprig of parsley from my garden. Had with toast and a nice fresh pot of tea. Made with leaves, not bags. 😀

So .. I must go get started on it I guess. Have a good day all. 

@Pollyotter @outlander @Former-Member @Sans911 @Maggie @greenpea @Eve7 @Faith-and-Hope @Lee82 

@Former-Member  How are you today? Check in when you can, re illness and car sale. 😀💖

Sherry

@Former-Member 

Sherry sherry Lady . Hear that camotion ? that is me pulling up for breakfast... hellloooooo and have a good day

Can anyone tell me how to make a new chat line? I need to gather some information for a blog that needs to be written

Sound like a delicious breaky @Former-Member Bon Apetite!!

good morning everyone 

@outlander @Pollyotter @Sans911 @Former-Member @Maggie @greenpea @Shaz51 @Snowie  @Zoe7  @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 

and anyone else I have missed. 

@Pollyotter  LOL to your breakfast choice, and arriving at @Former-Member  for a second. Enjoy your day. 💜💜💜

Morning @Sans911 @Maggie @outlander @Lee82 @Pollyotter @Former-Member @Former-Member @Snowie @Former-Member .... anyone else around .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.