Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Goodmorning angel 333. Awesome you didn’t s.h for a week. Reward yourself just for getting to that milestone. Something just for you. It’s true we may not be doing sh at the time but doesn’t mean the thoughts go away. Condolences for your family. Sometimes I think wow I’ve got this and a spanner  is thrown into the woodworks. So then setting off triggers. You have a tough day on Friday. You can make this week two of know sh. If not doesn’t matter it’s your own pace and you know you can start again. My thoughts will be with you. I’m so proud of you for kicking butt.

Thanks @Jhaneylena.   How have you been going?

I actually spent my first day out of bed the other day haha. Never left the house though only do that when I have to. I was exhausted at the end of the day. Still struggling with this heavy depression and this deepness of sadness. It’s like I can’t put a finger on it. And the crying from nowhere or a simple thought. Have sh. Just for a release of the turmoil. Just to feel something then other than what I’m feeling. Some days your just done with it over it. But we are here to share our story and maybe help someone else. May your day be full of sunshine and warmth.  Xxx

Well done @Angels333 I hope Friday goes as well as it can for you. 💜💕

@Jhaneylena Hearing you, really tough journey. Take care where you can. 💜💕

@Jhaneylena , just as @Maggie said, hearing you regarding  your struggles. 

Glad to hear you had a day out of bed even though it was punctuated with bouts of depression. 

Really thinking about you @Jhaneylena 

Love Angels333 

Well done on getting through the last week as you have done @Angels333 That is progress Hon Smiley Very Happy Will be thinking of your Friday with your Aunt's funeral - never easy to go through so sending you a little extra love Heart

Well done @Angels333 You should be proud of yourself 

Thanks @Snowie  I am feeling better xxxx

Thanks @Zoe7 , Friday will be tough.  We have an hour drive into the airport where we pick up my Dad and brother, then we have a 3 hour drive to the funeral at 11am.   Then we will catch up with relatives  and then the three hour drive back to the airport and then an hour home.    None of my family know about my MI  so I will be having to put up my happy all-is-well face.....I have so much anxiety about it all.

I hope you have a good day off today ( it's just past midnight) and get time for yourself.     Thanks for your constant support 💕💙💕

That certainly is a lot of driving @Angels333 and will no doubt be exhausting for you. Take breaks if you need Hon. 

That is tough having to put on the mask as your family do not know about your MH. Have to do the same with my family - so much they do not know and even more so would be devastating for them if they did - I coudn't deal with any of that.

Unfortunately the cold I hoped would not develop has and I am really unwell today. Not moving from the couch but I have Toby to snuggle up with and some shows I recorded to watch in between sleeping.

Hoping your day is going okay and you have some good in it yourself Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.