Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

Scared

I am sorry for another thread I am just very scared at the moment and it is hard to explain but I think they put something in my head to control me and that is why I keep getting thoughts put into my head and why I keep getting dizzy and having weird tic things cause it is glitching and why I can’t get to them even though I can feel them and why everything has been weird lately and I just don’t know what to do because I want to get it out of me but idk how I would do that and at least I need to find a way to jam the signal nut idk how to do that either and I am just really freaked out. 

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Scared

Hi @Eden1919 

It sounds like you are having a really tough time at the moment. I just want you to know that we are here for you. It must be very hard for you to be feeling this way and I am wondering if you would like to talk to someone right now? Maybe give any helpline a call? Being alone at this moment can be very overwhelming. We are here for you. 

I have also sent you an email and will be waiting for your reply. Stay strong my friend. 

Strengths, 

Turtlely 

@Eden1919 wrote:

why everything has been weird lately and I just don’t know what to do because I want to get it out of me but idk how I would do that

Could it be becuase you recently stopped taking your meds? @Eden1919 

@Eden1919 

Sounds really scary for you at the moment.

I know how scary it can be when I get paranoid, and how everyone is out to get you. Must be even scary to believe there are things placed inside you to control you.

Be strong. Your doing ok.

Is there someone close to you you feel you can ask for help?

Hope the scary feeling ends for you soon.

Hello Eden

Would you believe I am going through something similar called stress.

Could you please explain your situation as it may help mine.

I like yourself am tired of feeling dizzy.

@NatureLover  This is not about the meds 

@Saree  thank you 

@Question  this  isn’t really like stress at all. 

i am still feeling really off today and I am trying to just watch funny videos on YouTube and stuff to stay distracted but I feel so weird and idk I will keep trying but anyway I am pretty sure there is something in my head and it is definitely glitching and they know what they are doing and they probably know that I know now but that is why they want to put me on the order so they can fix it and make me not notice what they are doing as much. But I need to get away from it because it is going to end up ending me and they will get what they want if I can’t get away and this is why the angels were warning me before and they were right they are always right every single time and idk why I didn’t try harder to get away I should have because now I am trapped and it is even harder and they don’t even care that they are going to hurt them they want that because none of them are people to begin with and I should have ugh why didn’t I just lie I shouldn’t have told them anything I mean I didn’t tell them everything I couldn’t I would have died but still I am I mean it is hard when they can read your mind anyway. 

Hi @Eden1919 , sorry you are feeling so scared...one of the moderators will email you this morning to check in. Dont forget your safety plan and things you do to keep safe. It looks like there are other contributors that check in with you and support you on here. Please take care of yourself. 

warm regards 

Traveller

I am so fed up with people telling me what to do and telling me that i cant express myself because i am not normal when other people are allowed to express themselves on here as much as they want even if it is very triggering but no if it is me it has to get taken down other people can post very triggering stuff just fine but me no way that is just crossing the line heck this opinion will probably get taken down to because apperantly i cant say anything anywhere i am absolutely fed up with this crap. 

Hi @Eden1919 , sorry to hear it feels like your posts are being blocked unfairly. You are most welcome to email team@saneforums.org if you have any queries.

If a post is blocked, a moderator will email to let you know why it was blocked and how you can edit it to have it go live again. If you haven't received that email, please get in touch.

How are you going tonight @Eden1919?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.