Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really wobbly

Smiley HappySmiley LOL

Hi @greenpea @Zoe7 @Adge thanks for checking in.

My toe is no longer keeping me awake at night, though it is looking pretty spectacular.

I am very weary, though from a hard few weeks.

Tomorrow I finally get my 4th wheel for my car post accident.

Night all.

@frog  Good morning frog. Good to hear from you. Take good care of yourself. Love greenpea xxx

It is really good that you are being able to sleep now @frog - the pain must have decreased a lot to be able to do that. I bet your toe looks pretty black and blue now though Smiley Surprised

It is great that you can get your 4th wheel. Will the car be on the road again soon?

What are your plans for the weekend?

Hi @greenpea How is your weekend looking Hon?

@Zoe7  Hey Zoe7 🙂 it is looking very wet here which is wonderful. It is pouring!! :D. Son2 has just been picked up by carer and is being taken to the movies. Then ex coming to pick him up and take him back to his place bringing him back on Sunday. I plan to sleep today. Have a very lazy day. Am feeling tired as I have been up since 3.00am I need to sleep lol ....

What have you got on? How is the garage going?

You sound like a very relaxing and restful weekend is in order for you @greenpea - especially today after being up so early Smiley Surprised

I am resting also today - fell asleep at around 6pm yesterday and woke up about 8 and headed straigh to bed - was so tired. Going to do a little housework and not much else.

The garage still needs a lot of work done to get things sorted but I am too tired at the end of the work week to do it so it will have to wait until the next school holidays. There are things stored in my kitchen still that need sorting out - might get to some of that this weekend but there is no rush - can do it when I get to it Smiley Tongue

Will get some washing done today and hopefully the washing up done but not pushng it much further than that. Need also to get some work stuff done so will try to tackle that today as well.

Hope you get some more sleep today little pea and can spend some time doing things for yourself while Son2 is away with his dad Heart

Feeling low and exhausted. I thought this year would be easier. It's not.

Just wanted to say you lot make a difference to me.

@Zoe7  @greenpea  @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Mazarita and so many more

@frog  Oh froggy 😞 big hugs for my favourite frog. I hope things pick up for you today. Will be thinking of you. Love greenpea xxxx

Ditto ⬆️

Lots of 💚 @frog 🐸

Lots of these 💚 and a whole bunch of these 💐 for you today @frog 

Hoping today is a little easier for you Hon Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.