Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Really struggling

I forgot to put this at the end of my last post. anyway i feel HORRIBLE i feel really agitated and i cant get anything done and i want to scream and i dont feel right and i just i dont even know anymore i am trying so freaking hard and everything is just a total mess and not just that but my head wont stop it is like screaming at me and it doesnt even stop to take a breath and i just ugh i cant i am so annoyed. 

Im sorry @Eden1919 . I used to be exactly the same. And the only reason why it's used to be, and not still current, is bcoz i pushed myself so hard - at work especially but also at home and in relationships and being everything to everybody that now i am basically stuffed! My life has been destroyed my MI that is not controlled and basically im now no good for anything. I guess thats not a very positive and uplifting response, but i just dont want to see the same thing happen to you. Take care.

Sorry you are doing it so tough. I really wish there was more that i could offer you in regard to support but i am also doing it super super tough at the moment and can really identify with your last post. MI just sucks and thats all there is to it, especially when its not well managed.

@Eden1919You could get extensions if you need to- there is support for you. What are you studying? Little by little you will get there. I hope you sleep well tonight. Btw thanks for checking in.

hi @Eden1919 sorry to hear things are so tough for you at the moment and you're facing so much stress from so many directions. Hang in there, you're not alone like the others said. Hope you got some sleep last night.

@oceangirl  I have already been given multiple extensions for pretty much everything the disability support people have already said there is nothing else they can do. i have run out of avaliable support. 

@BryanaCamp  still not sleeping 😞  

@Doglover  it really does suck.

thanks everyone. 

@Eden1919You can always talk to your lecturers directly. Look after yourself and try to do as much as you can- that is all you can do. Good luck with the remaining coursework, assignments and exams. Check back in when you can. Will be thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

@oceangirl  I have already spoken to my leturers directly there is actually nothing left like i am not saying that because i feel hopeless there is nothing anyone can do things have to be in by the end of the week as that is the end of semester i have had extensions i have had extra time i have spoken to the support services but they have done all they can. i dont mean to sound harsh or anything i do appreciate your reply but perhaps i have been to vague in my replies and i have confused the situation. thanks again.

i am exhausted but also buzzing and my head wont sleep but my body is tired and i think i am getting sick which is the not what i need right now i am absolutely useless when i am sick and cant get anything done. i really dont need this right now. i am so ugh i cant even explain it there are not words in this language or any other that i know of and i just want to scream i am supposed to have tomorrow off the study but i will have so mny other things to do as well. who decided adults should have to live like this? why is it that everyone except the top 10% has to work their butts off until they are physically and mentally exhausted just to survive. i am honestly so sick of this crappy system it is desgined to keep some at the top and some at the bottom why cant we just protect our enviroment and share our resources so everyone can just not have such stressful lives. Smiley MadSmiley Sad

Thinking of u @Eden1919 , sorry ur having such a tough time of it. Wish there was some greaat words of wisdom or advice that i could offer you but theres not. Just that my thoughts are with you and am wishing u all the very best. Take care.

@Eden1919All good. I was just suggesting things that have helped me, whilst I was at university. I want to see you do well. Good luck with your assessments. Check back in when you can. Keep going hon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.