Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not sure what to do !!!

@Shaz51💜💙🤍💛💛💚

Hi @Shaz51 

You are such a battler - I honestly don't know how you keep-on-keeping-on but you do - and I guess - seeing as you had a lot of operations when you were young your choices were few - get on with it or stop and obviously stopping was a no-go

But yes - I know this was tough on your Mum but mums are fantastic people - when they step up for us they were do - 

But seeing as I have been taking it easy over the last few days I missed your being in hospital on a drip - and I am so glad to know it wasn't your kidney - whatever it was

And about Mr Shaz's blood type - I didn't know they could clean out the anti-bodies - wow - that's fantastic - I hope all these tests proceed naturally and it works out for both of you before you need dialysis - it would mean you wouldn't have to wait for donor - 

You have so much on your plate = I think the rain has kept you in - that's good because you get so tired when you do anything - naturally - but you do need the rest

Thinking of you

Dec

Dear @Shaz51 

Love your image of your hungry tum.  So much happening healthwise. Cant do much, just hold hands maybe ... virtually.

Sending pretty pic .. for distraction

spiralstep.jpg

love that picture soo much @Appleblossom Heart

@Appleblossom@Owlunar 

getting over this infection very slowly and I am starting to feel I really want to slow down xoxo

@Shaz51 

The trick seems to be working out when its right to give in to those feelings.  Think you have whipped yourself into action a fair bit ....

Spirals are spiritual for me. Repeating patterns in the universe and in our lives.

Throw in a few rocks and sand and I'm in 7th heaven. lol

Heart

I love that spiral pic @Appleblossom 

And yes - we have to work out when we really need to stop and rest and when to push through and how much pushing through we are able to do

I'm doing a bit of that atm

Dec

I don't have to think about what I am going to do tomorrow until tomorrowI don't have to think about what I am going to do tomorrow until tomorrow

HI @Shaz51, been playing "catch up" with your posts. That was a big unexpected hiccup. Hope you're on the mend... Heart

don't have to think about what I am going to do tomorrow until tomorrow -- very true my second mum @Owlunar xx

hello @Smc@Appleblossom@outlander , @Former-Member , @eth@Jacques@Adge , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Former-Member , @Determined@Faith-and-Hope 

sending you all hugs for tonight Heart

Mr Shaz is still not feeling the best , but thinking it might be his MI that is up in the air now 

I am still not my usuall self 

rang my mum tonight and she is wondering when we are moving in to help her and live there 

she has been having lots of pains in the head ( she tells me tonight ) -- this is caused by her Giant cell arthritis which she had a stroke 13 years ago and now is playing up again 

hi my dear friend @Shaz51 that is so so true, but sometimes hard to execute, i try to focus on the here and now, but often find myself drifting into worrying about what the next day will bring. 

i really hope Mr Shaz can get some rest tonight, please give him my best. im here if he ever needs to talk.

sorry to hear about your mum, it is a shame you can't setup a granny flat on your property for her to live in, so you can help her but have your own space. 

hugs my friend, sounds like you have a lot on your plate

Former-Member
Not applicable

candle1.230.jpeg

@Shaz51, moving in with ya mum could work. But are you well enough yourself? If she lives close just visit every day maybe. Its a rough time in our life, our parents fading while our own body starts to play up. Just be sure not to overextend yourself,  that way you'll go further. Is someone there for you? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.