Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

@BlueBay 🌸💗

You’re not stupid @oceangirl 

Sending love and support and hoping you get a solution 💙

Hi @BlueBay 

Sorry to hear that you are going through so much at the moment. I hope you were able to do something nice for yourself.

Here with you 💗💗

thank you sis @oceangirl for your kind support and love.

how are you doing?

xxxooo

hi @Snowie @Eve7 @oceangirl @Shaz51 @tyme @Emelia8 @Flying_Hams 

I had an appt this afternoon with my cardiologist.  I did an early morning walk down the beach which was nice.  I then went back to bed and fell asleep only waking up 10 mins before my appt.  thank god my cardiologist is at the same rooms as my dr which is 3 min drive from home.

my BP was high and i told him what was going on atm.  he said that one of my meds that he prescribed could be causing the fatigue as it's a side effect.  so i am stopping that.

seeing him again in 6 months time unless i need to see him earlier.  he is a fantastic cardiologist and knows my mental health issues.  a few times he has visited me when i was in the mental health hospital.

i am worried stressed anxious about my psych appt on monday.  

Glad you don't have to see your cardiologist for another 6 months @BlueBay 

That must come as some relief to you.

I think it is normal to be anxious about your psych appointments. I feel the same way at times. Especially if I know that I have to talk about hard subjects.

Hey @Snowie 

i know we will be talking about a possible hospital stay to change my meds

and the email i sent and her reply to it

i get so worried that she is angry with me and i really hate getting people upset or angry at me

how was your day?

I am sure that your psych isn't angry with you @BlueBay Probably more worried and concerned.

Maybe a hospital visit might be the right way to go especially if you need to change meds. I have gone for hospital before for a med change. It does help to be in a controlled environment.

My day was ok. I have a few things going on which seem to be out of my control at the moment. I am trying not to worry about them, but of course easier said then done!

yeah she might be worried @Snowie 

usually i do go to hospital to change my meds; it's just this time my psych decided to try outside of hospital - but i think i need hospital stay.

i am so over everything, need a break.

it's hard when things are out of our control isn't it?  and yeah easier said than done. i know what you mean.

hope you can relax tonight xxoo

It is hard when we cannot control things @BlueBay I am trying to stay calm and not let it get to me. Not sure if I am doing a good job of it however! Just having a cup of herbal tea before I turn in for the night.

Sometimes going into hospital is a good break for us hon. We can just concentrate on ourselves and have some support around us. Changing meds can be hard especially when we just can't change over straight away and we have to wean ourselves of them before we can start the new meds.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.