Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie
I know your probably going through hell right about now but im thinking of you and missing you too.
💜💛💚❣❤💌💙

FB_IMG_1542095560327.jpg

@Snowie

Missing you sweet sister. Hugs💜❤️

Goodnight sis @Snowie
Hoping to hear from you soon. Hugs
💜

Hey @Snowie Missing you Hon and hoping everything is going okay in hospital. Look forward so much to when you are with us here again 💕💐

@Snowie leaving these for you for when you cn check in Hon Heart

Image result for flowers

I'm sorry I haven't checked in for a long time, there has been lots happening and still is.

I checked out of the hospital today, I have had enough of going around in circles in there. My meds were changed early on and they seem to be helping. My anxiety was getting higher and higher as the hospital admisssion went on and nothing was being achieved so checked out with doctors approval. This way at least I could get some meds for the next 4 weeks. 

I have tried to catch up on a bit of what has been happening but feel very overwhelmed on here at the moment. 

@Zoe7I am glad you are back at work even though there have been some speed humps along the way.

@Sans911glad your little trip away went ok, hoping you arrive safely home

@outlanderhoping things are ok with you hun

@Faith-and-HopeHeart

💜❄️ ... @Snowie

It is so lovely to see you @Snowie but there is absolutely no pressure for you to catch up or even to post. We have all missed you Hon but also know that you were where you needed to be. SO glad you are feeling strong enough to make the decision to check out for yourself - that in itself is progress. Sending you hugs and love sweet Snowie Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.