Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@SnowieI know this might sound lame, but just because these thoughts exist, it doesn't mean you have to do what they say to do. Scream back at them internally. I know that's hard to do. But perhaps fighting back is not what your negative thoughts expect to happen. Your thoughts are trying to weaken your resolve, to bring you down into the darkest dark. You are stronger than those thoughts, you know you are. You have resilience and stamina, and you can wait it out. You know you can. I know too how tired you are from this constant fight, this emotional pain. You have strength in numbers too, your family is here with you, so if you feel you can't go further for a while, know how much love surrounds you., 💜❤️💜❤️💜

@Snowie @Sans911 I am having my sister's dog come stay tomorrow - he is totally ball obsessed so if I play with him with the ball and wear him out then he will settle in on the couch all afternoon. I am having him for the night as my sister will not get home until at least midnight and I will be in bed well and truly by that time. He doesn't play with Toby but they get on really well otherwise. I am kind of looking forward to it - he is a lovely dog - not as lovely as Toby though Smiley Tongue 

Itwill mean that everything I have to do tomorrow will need to be in the morning and I will need to hide some of Toby's toys - especially the ones he could chew through quickly ...he is a Bulldog so he has much bigger teeth than little Toby's. 

Cat is used to him too so she treats him with the contempt that she does for Toby lol

It will mean I won't be able to go to the beach tomorrow but I can do that Sunday instead.

Thanks @Acacia

@Sans911@Zoe7@Shaz51@outlanderthanks for your support tonight. Have taken my meds plus prn to hopefully help me through the night. Good night all Heart

Goodnight sweet @Snowie I am hoping for a peaceful nights sleep for you Hon and sending you love and hugs Heart

goodnight sis @Snowie Heart

good night @Snowie xxxxx

This new med change isn't working. The side effects are not going away and my anxiety is going through the roof instead of it lowering. I tried to contact my pdoc but I couldn't get onto him. It is making everything worse instead of better. I can't keep doing this.

Keep trying to get a hold of him tomorrow @Snowie They should not be making your feel worse Hon. How long have been been on these ones now?

I'm here with you my dear sister @Snowie. How long have you been on these new meds now?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.