Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Sounds great @Eve7 

Will happily join you. Just made myself a coffee and sitting down relaxing.

I'd love to join you @Eve7 😄

I havent had baclava in a very long time. I can just taste it now ... all those yummy walnut and pistacio nut flavours amongst the honey. 💓  Hope your work day is going okay. Nice to know you have next week off. 

Good to read @Anastasia that you have had a nice self care day. No doubt the past week off work has gone way too quickly.

Hi @Snowie hope your ECT went well today. That reminds me ... @Eve7 ... this week was I think your final ECT session? Celebrations are surely in order.

@Bow @WIP @Clawde thinking of each of you, and hoping you are okay. 🌷🌻

@Former-Member sending some love your way too.

Emelia 💞

@Emelia8 hope you are going ok hon. ECT went ok. I think I have one more session to go. I see my pdoc next Wednesday so will confirm with him then.

I hope your day is going well for you too. Have you got many plans for today or any self care you are doing?

Dear @Eve7 ,

taking next week off sounds a good thing to do. I am struggling too at the moment. I am trying to get motivated for today but I just can’t get going. Ah well 

peri

Hi @Peri 😊💖🌸

Yes @Emelia8  I’ve had my last ECT, hopefully forever. Time to celebrate tonight. I am pleased I’ve had it but my memory is crap. Small price to pay for still being alive.

Thank you for your support, you mean so much to me Em xox

Former-Member
Not applicable

images (26).jpeg

Not alone fellow MH sufferers, we're in this together 💚💙

Good morning @Former-Member @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Peri @Anastasia @Former-Member @Clawde and anyone else around. Sorry my ect memory would have forgotten a few people😒

I hope all of your days has some goodness in it and there are some nice moments in your days.

Lots of love and hugs to you all 💟💜💟💜

Hello @Snowie 

Thank you ❤️🙏

Happy day to you and all following along 💞🌷🌻🙏💞

@Eve7 @Former-Member @Emelia8 @Peri 

Good morning @Snowie 

I hope your day goes ok. Do you have any plans?

Good morning @Anastasia  I hope your weekend is relaxing and your boy shows some improvement.

Hi @Former-Member  you’re right we’re doing this journey together...good days and not so good days.

Hi @Emelia8 I hope you Nd Holly have some special plans today.

Ive been for a run, then breakfast and markets but now I need a nap.

Enjoy your day everyone @Peri @Zoe7 @WIP @Bow @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @greenpea @Meowmy 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.