Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Goodnight @Eve7 we are here for you if youd like to talk about anything 💛

@Eve7
If your not comfortable in talking about something, thats ok but remember thats what they are there for too. While your in that safer and s upportive environment maybe it could be a chance to talk about some things you normally wouldnt?

Horses are ok. Its getting colder the next few days so going to rug them tomorrow at some point. I have the kids in the arvo and the youngest now has a cold so have to try and stay out of the cold as much as possible. Yay for kids and winter :face_with_rolling_eyes::face_with_rolling_eyes:😑😑
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @Eve7  ... and thanks for your kind words.  

Really sorry for the very real pain experienced through sharing some previously hidden truths. I hope in time, it helps.

I appreciate you too.  I hope you sleep well after your difficult day.  And may your dreams be more pleasant than your memories.

Good night.

Sherry 🌸💤💕

@Eve7  Oh Eve7 that was incredibly brave of you. I am hoping that whatever it was that you shared has become a bit less of a burden. Am always here for you Eve7. Love peaHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Eve7, sending a gentle hug 💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like another very difficult day @Eve7 . So sorry to hear about the SI, SH and psychotic episode last night. 

Really happy that you have such a kind, sensitive and caring pdoc. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed about @Eve7 . I know its not comfortable breaking down and crying in front of anyone. Have to admit that I've done same with my clinical psych. 

But goodness me @Eve7 ... you are most definitely deserving of this kind and caring pdoc.

Keep working at it Eve, you can do this. I hope you get some decent sleep tonight, and things look a little more rosy tomorrow. Trust your pdoc ... it sounds like he has your welfare and best interests at heart.

Sherry 💗👍🍀

Sending lots of love and hugs @Eve7 💜💙💚💛

@Eve7  Oh Eve7 we are all sitting with you hunny. Dont apologise you are doing so well. We are all proud of you and what you are achieving especially the pea. Your friend pea will always be here for you. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.