Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

Oooh how nice! @Paperdaisy They were going to build a heated pool here but they need more grant money and it years away. 

It's really beautiful that way @Captain24 I think you mentioned the mountains? I love it out there. Hope you're doing well. It's good to see things are a little better for you. Take care and I'll speak to you soon 😊

Yeah I’m an hour and a half from the base. @Paperdaisy

Things are a little too good but I’m enjoying it so that’s all that matters 

Have a great weekend

Oh I hate my life right now! 

I thought I’d have an early shower. Because I’m still a little on edge with the guy across the road, I made sure my front door is locked. So there I am in the shower and I get the fright of my life. In walks my mum! I said ‘are you right!’ with attitude. Then she questions as to why I’m having a shower at that time! What is she even doing in my ensuite? She leaves the bathroom I get out and go into the kitchen. Here both of them are going through my pantry! I asked what they wanted and they had the hide to say ‘just looking’. Then they question my meds asking what they are! I just said vitamins and pain killers. They didn’t even want anything!

They just have no respect and no boundaries!!!

Sorry just needed to vent

Spiralling down into the darkness 

Hi @Captain24 

Here if you need to chat or just sit

How about a cuppa?

Hi @Snowie @Captain24 🙂

How's today been?

Hey @Captain24 , are you going to your folks tonight?

Hi @tyme 

Today has been better then the last few days. Picked up a bug of some sort and spent the last two days in bed. Starting to feel a bit better. Mentally not great.

Awwww @Snowie , sorry to hear! That bad bug, eh? Please rest up. 

I find that when I am physically unwell, it also affects my MH. Do you find that?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.