Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Flashback of Abuse

well done @Serenity1 that's a fantastic result to get from guided mediation! I hope you have a nice weekend with your daughter Smiley Happy

Thankyou @BryanaCamp you too!

Thankyou @Ali11 --the guided meditation guy is: Aaron Doughty on YouTube-- I'm not sure how to post a link sorry 😁 He is really good though I resonate with him-- I am ok , Thankyou, just a bit freaked out about what my daughter has told me & unsure of what to do about it - or if there is anything more she is not telling me- or if her friend is ok. Thanks for your support! 💖

Thanks for sharing @Serenity1, would you be okay with me starting a thread on your behald of guided meditations with Aaron as the first post? It could be really helpful for forum members Smiley Happy Just replied to your other thread now as well, hope you're having a good day!

Hi @Ali11 sorry for late reply!!! - of course start a thread with the meditations- thanks for the offer- hopefully it helps!
Another YouTuber IV come across is - Nu Mindframe - and she talks about narcissitic abuse-& being from a Narcissitic family unit, herself being the scapegoat, IV found her very helpful & informative also 😊
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.