Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Feeling emotionally out of control

@Teej Oh Teej it was in the stars for us yesterday wasn't it. I am alot better today and I am hoping that you are feeling even a tiny bit better as we speak. You are such a lovely person Teej don't ever talk about yourself negetively again because it is just not true. When I came back you were so welcoming to greenpea I remember that.... if ever you are in trouble just let me know if you see me posting on another thread and I will come over please do not sit there in pain. xxx

😏 Thanks @Teej ..... ❣️

D3 was plagued with versions of this through the last few years of high school, so this is a paychosomatic presentation of something ..... double-barreled medical / psych approach is what is needed, but couldn’t get her there til now, so effectively that’s another box ticked ..... ✔️

@Teej The strange, cutie pie green puppy is adorable! greenpea will use it thank you. I actually have a poo cushion at home which I snuggle up to at night it helps me get to sleep.

And it took a while to unpack that box you just ticked @Faith-and-Hope so I’m guessing there’s a bit of relief there too. 

Yep I think a few of us went into melt down @greenpea yesterday. Thanks for your kind words. As much as I’d love to stay on the forum I really do need to head off. Catch you all later. 💜🤗

Lol @greenpea 😂. That made me laugh. 

@Teej Cya Teej 😄

@Former-Member Hi Messygirl 'seen' you around but we havent talked yet? How are you going? besides dealing with that menopausal middle aged grumpy woman lol.

Ps @greenpea Just popping in quick. Did you read the words on the book. I think it’s a green pea pup 😆. But I like the green pea action stuff on the title. It reminded me of you taking action and not getting left behind or leaving anyone behind. Bye again. 👋

@greenpea Highly annoyed. No staff member wasn't menopausal. I deal with my own faults & struggles though i don't want self pity and know no one is coming to save me i just don't share half of it...Still i am always there for other people...

It's other people's behaviour that i find i struggle with.

@Former-Member I just don't understand why people cannot be kind to others ... life is too short I think anyway.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.