Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

Good my sweet pea, well done on completing your first module for uni. I will miss seeing you regularly but am so happy your studying. Do you want me to keep tagging you (cause I do that a lot) or not my darling? Good luck with your uni work, you are amazingly wonderful. Lots of love and squishy hugs coming your way super pea. Love always Izzy 😚❤️

@greenpea 

@Former-Member  Hey DizzyIzzy a Big YES! please keep tagging me. I love your posts and it will be easier for me to find them if you do. Dont forget pea as I wont forget any of you. xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @greenpea 💕  and hi also to @Former-Member @Lee82  and others around. 🌸

Yes @greenpea ... it takes a while to get used to any new gadget I find.  Me not being much of a tech head. 😉  Hope you get the hang of the new keyboard soon.  I will be alert to any gibberish, and will have a smile (in understanding) if it comes. 

First uni module completed!  Wow ... well done.  I thought your course wasnt starting until June.  Yes I very much understand that your study commitments may keep you away from us a bit from now on.  Sad about that, but I know you will still think of us all, and check in when you are able.  You will be juggling quite a lot though, so very much understand if your visits are infrequent. My little Pea feels like a part of my family too ... but even in absence ... you still will be.  You too have a wonderful day.  I very much admire you for doing the uni course, and I hope it provides you with all that you are seeking.  

Sherry 💕😊🌺

well done and congrats @greenpea 💐🥳

@Former-Member  Hey Sherry yes it does officially start in June but there was a module you could do earlier and I like to get things over and done with was about uni orientation and plagarism so is all done and dusted. I will miss our daily talks Sherry :(. Will have to be weekly unfortunately .... but want to do well so I have to put my big girl's pants on and do it!:)

morning also @Lee82 @Former-Member @Former-Member Heart

@outlander  Thanks outlander xxx. Hoping you are doing well today hunny 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

E93B33CF-F266-4E63-BD05-968EB42DCBF0.jpeg

My sweet pea there is no way I am going to forget you💜💜💜💜💜 @greenpea 

92223881-2673-4040-BAB3-CAF1EB327CCC.jpeg

Good morning @outlander  @Former-Member @Sans911 @Zoe7  ( I know you are not here right now Zoe, but I just wanted to let you know that I think of you often and hope you are ok my friend) @Shaz51  @Faith-and-Hope @Lee71 @Pollyotter  @mudsum @Eve7  amd everyone else passing through this morning. 

No wildlife on my walk today Sherry but did find an amazing rose quartz labyrinth walk. It's a mindfulness walk and it is so calming. One of my favourite places to visit is the Crystal Castle in/ just outside of Bryon Bay, we spend hours there surrounded by Crystals and walks just like the one above, at the moment they have a hug amethyst geode cave like thing you can sit in, WOW 

I hope you all have a peaceful day an accomplish everything on your to do list.💖Izzy

My sweet Mel, thank you so much for your beautiful picture this morning, after a really bad night it was exactly what I need to see first thing this morning. I love you so much. How did the sleep over go? Are you ok my friend. Chat soon. I love you 3000 ❤️Izzy @Lee82 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Former-Member 🌺

I have been waiting for your pics to be cleared, but so far ... I'm still waiting.  Will have to check back again later to see them.

Oh Izzy .. I have been to the Crystal Castle near Byron Bay.  I love it too.  I went there with a set of my grandkids when we visited up that way a couple of years ago.  Maybe 4 years now actually .. time flies.  My stepson and his wife and 4 kids live not far from there.  We spent hours there too .. its very beautiful.  I was going to pick out a photo from when we were there, but unfortunately they all have identifiable people in them .. so I cant. 😔

How is your poor head today?  I hope you managed at least your 5 hours of decent sleep overnight.

Will be back later to see your photos.

Sherry 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

💜🌸 @Lee82  🌸💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.