Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

@Former-Member  and @Lee82 , thank you both for being so kind to Kimmy. Thank you for not ignoring her and making her feel loved. Sherry, she love hugs and will gladly accept yours anytime. Mel, she worked hard on your 'Smile' sign and Sean said she was very worried you wouldn't like it. Kimmy is really enjoying the paint pouring. I am still not in a good place so I won't be that active today again. I am safe with Sean so please don't worry. I will think of you both often as I always do, I hope you both have an ok day. 

@greenpea @Maggie @outlander @NatureLover 

Wishing you all a peaceful day 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I was soooo unbelievably touched by that sign Izzy. I have taken a photo of it and it is actually my screen saver pic on my phone. 💕 

honey I hope today is a little bit better for you. 1 more sleep and you get to spend some time with the horses. 
please just pop in from time to time just so we know you are ok my love. 
love you to the moon and back my BFF. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

🐶💖 @Former-Member 🐶💖

💖🌵 @NatureLover 🌵💖

💖💐 @Maggie 💐💖

💖👸 @greenpea 👸💖

💖🦖 @outlander 🦖💖

💖🌺 @Eve7 🌺💖

💖🍄 @mudsum 🍄💖

💖☃️ @Snowie ☃️💖

💖🦄 @Pollyotter 🦄💖

💖🌷 @Shaz51  🌷💖

Mel, love you 3000

💖🌸 @Lee82 🌸💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Are you doing a little better now @Former-Member .  Was concerned after reading your Worry Room post earlier. So I was glad you assured everyone that you were safe. I hope that is still the case?

Is your horse therapy tomorrow held in the morning or afternoon?  I hope the weather is conducive to whatever you will be doing there. Is it one-on-one, or a small group? 

I expect Kimmy will be looking forward to the horse therapy too ... isnt it every little girls dream to have their own pony? 🐴💓

Sitting with you, if thats helpful. About to make a cuppa here ... can I get you one?

Sherry 🐶🌸

Lee82
Senior Contributor

I am super concerned about you right now. Are you sure you are safe? Please keep fighting my beautiful friend. I love you more than you know and I am always thinking about you. Not a moment goes past that you don't cross my mind. 
@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

💖🐶 @Former-Member 🐶💖     💖🌸 @Lee82 🌸💖

I am definitely safe. My horse therapy starts at 11 tomorrow but it's just a meet and greet, I will get to meet the horses though. Yes Sherry, Kimmy has been counting down the sleeps since last week she is very excited I doubt that I will get much sleep tonight with how excited she is. While Sean was on the phone with my psychologist my anxiety got out of hand and the monster paid me a nasty visit 😞 I am worried about how my DID will impact my therapy as other than me I have 4 "active" alters at the moment. I am not connected to two of them, so I lose time with no memory of what is being said and done. I am just so tried and no matter what I try right now I can't keep the sh and si thoughts away. Again I am safe but the thoughts are strong and I am doubting my strength mentally. 

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you both are having an ok day. Thanks for the support lovelies it means a lot. 💜 Izzy & Kimmy. (She made me add her name😘)

Awwwwww @Former-Member  💞🌸 Thankyou 🌸💞

@Former-Member  Izzy your posts are so colourful I love them :). Sending you love and kindness hunny. peaxxxHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Lee82 ... its not true that it would be easier for everyone if you werent around.  People here want to help support you, and are happy to do so. 🌸🤗💖

I know there is little practical support we can offer here on the forums.  But sometimes its just nice to 'be' here amongst people who clearly care for you.  And when things are really tough, members here are often able to help us through enough that we can get through something like a panic attack.  And if things are really bad, fellow members or moderators  can help convince you to seek outside support if thats needed too. 

I'm sorry the SI and SH are so high right now, but I also realise that your hospital admission is likely to be soon.  I would encourage you to remain here for as long as you need, at the very least up until you get hospitalised.  At which point you may be limited in your access to here anyway.  But I think it would be worthwhile for you to maintain connections here in the meantime.  So I hope you rethink that, and I reiterate that you are not a burden here.  🌸

@Former-Member  .. always thinking of you, and also Kimmy.  Maybe others too, whom I am yet to meet?  You're amazing how you are able to function amongst all thats happening within.  Love and hugs to you.  🤗💕

Sherry 

Former-Member
Not applicable

My gorgeous Mel, I had typed a response shortly after you posted but it disappeared. @Former-Member  said  most of it for me anyway but I want to add just a little. 

You know that I completely understand where you are at, but with that understanding also comes worry and I know that you know because you feel the same way about me when I am in the state you are in right now, which I am now so you know the worry and fear I am currently carrying around with me about your safety right now. You often tell me here is the best place to be when we are this down so my love please stay as much as you can. I know it's best not to be over active here but you have friends here that genuinely care about you and your whole wellbeing. I am trying to stay away from panic over your choice to stay off the fourm and dam girl it's hard, but I realise that it's your choice. I will ask you the same thing you asked of me only yesterday to check in as often as you so we, I know you are still safe. 

Please never doubt how much I love and care about you and the amazing impact your friendship has had for me. It's going to be hard enough when you are in hospital but there I know your safe. 

I love you 3000 to infinity and beyond Always Mel my beautiful BBF @Lee82 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.