Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

@outlanderIts getting cold here in Qld it is for me. Any plans for the weekend?

Suppose to be a quiet day tomorrow but can never really tell. Sunday in our with a bunch of kids for basically  the whole day so  hoping it is quiet tomorrow at least 

What about you @oceangirl 

Quiet days are good @outlander 

Tomorrow I am going to see parents- lunch and swim down at the beach

I might go to the gym Sunday

Hi @Hope4me @outlander @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Ali11 @Flying_Hams @BlueBay @Owlunar @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @Teej @eth @Snowie @Queenie and everyone passing by

Just wanted to have a quick check in

I am ok but physically feeling sick - I have not been 100% since my surgery. Still getting pain and feeling nauseated and it is starting to get to me. Not sure what to do. I feel like I am not enough and I don't have much to offer other people. 

hey @oceangirl
i apologise if it takes me a bit to respond, i dont have notifications and the ones im getting are from earlier today. can you speak to your surgeon about how youve been since surgury? maybe he/she has got more information for you on what might be helpful?

and your enough, it can be hard to support anyone if your not in a good place mentally or physically Heart

hey @outlander 

TY for your message Heart

I will be talking to the surgeon tomorrow

I am just going through a tough patch atm and thank you for your kind words.

that sounds like a good plan @oceangirl
hope it all goes well tomorrow and they can get you feeling abit better Heart

@oceangirl 

Feeling for you.  So many mixed messages go up and down and around, about our gut health and our emotions.  It can easily get confusing.  Glad you have good doc to hep clarify things.  Sometimes the cup of life is empty, is full, and even overflows ...

You are more than enough, like the sea and the tides of the ocean, feelings ebb and flow.  Dont let negativity devalue you.  You are doing a double job, healing physically and mentally.

Heart

Hi @outlander  Good to see you, as always.

Heart

My beautiful cat is purring on my shoulder as I type.  Posture is really bad atm, but it is precious to hear his pur in my ear.

Smiley Happy

Your cat sounds  cute and cuddly @Appleblossom  what breed is he?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.