Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

It is hard to know who to trust but I do know this person well. I am a geninue person and very nice too. I will see how it goes with her. I will just to learn to set boundaries and sharing my reality with her. If she can't respect or treat me nicely. Its probably better that I limit my time with her.

I am struggling with the depression and I need to make sure I am looking after myself. I would even consider going into hospital or going away for a week. I need to relax a bit and see if that helps... How are you sweetie- whats new with you? @outlander 

sounds like a good and wise idea @oceangirl
im sorry your depression is popping up now though. im glad you will look after yourself and consider hospital or some time away if that would be helpful to you.

nothing new here, just same old same old. dealing with pop as he seems to be going downhill more and still recovery from surgery complications but other then that just the usual life stuff.

any plans for tomorrow?

Hi @outlander @TAB @Shaz51 @utopia @Adge @Snowie @Flying_Hams 

I'm trying to find older threads, I have started, but mainly the ones, I started last year. Having problems finding them. I can't remember the titles though. I got a feeling it was to do with depression.

How are you guys? 

would it be on your profile? @oceangirl  thanks for the tag , bit down today, mostly good recently though, how are you doing ?

I thought it would be too @TAB (profile). I couldn't find it there under my profile.I did a search, and I was able to find a few of them. I am sorry you're feeling down. Hopefully you will bounce back. I am not too bad, I just have to keep moving and staying active as much as I can.

Doesn't matter where you post @oceangirl 

Perhaps maybe start a new thread if you want

💜

maybe ask moderators @oceangirl  um yeah its only today feeling funny here, will get over it, Thanks and sounds like you have a plan, thats good

@Former-MemberHow can I find previous threads I have started please? I couldn't find it under my profile. Thanks Smiley Happy

Hi @oceangirl, you can do a search, there is a search button on the home page. Hope that helps.

Wenna

Hey @oceangirl
Always good to see you mate:)
How are you these days?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.