Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

oceangirl
Senior Contributor

Checking In

I thought I would start a new discussion/thread for us to check in, and especially when needing extra support. I hope this helps  😃

856 REPLIES 856

Re: Checking In

Great idea, @oceangirl. Some of the other check-in threads have thousands of replies, and that may be a little daunting to newer members.  

Great idea @oceangirl . Thanks for this. I find a lot of posts on the other check in threads can put people off.

Are you okay?

Checking in myself. I am worried I might wind up in hospital as my psychologist mentioned the possibility. I firmly don't want to go though.

Like the idea too @oceangirl 

@QueenieI know you are trying to do a med change and stay out of hospital. It is extremely hard to do. My thoughts are with you.

Good idea @oceangirl

hey also to @Ali11 @Queenie and @Snowie

take it one day at a time @Queenie At the end of the day, your health trumps anything else.

I am checking in too. I'm okay. Not bad. Not great. Stressed. But idk... hard to explain -_-
Meowmy
Senior Contributor

@oceangirl Hey, nice to check in. I am ok. Dreaming of a new hobby.

@Snowie how are you going?

@Queenie  Hope the news is good tomorrow when the doctor phones

@Flying_Hams how are you going?

@Meowmy  What hobby are you thinking of doing?

@oceangirl Dreaming of go hiking. Tomorrow when I go walking in the morning, I will try to walk on the sand, to build up ankle,knee small muscles

@MeowmyI would like to get into the hiking too. Soft sand is great re the muscles and getting fit too. I've just got a mountain bike which I am going to ride as often as possible. 

Hello?

Anybody about?

I am freaking out about my psychologist phoning my psychiatrist in the morning. She really wants me hospitalised. 

I tried logging into crisis chat with Lifeline but I missed the cutoff by an hour. I can't ring them as it will wake the whole house up (everyone is asleep and the Mrs has work in the morning). I'm not really in crisis though anyway, just really anxious. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.