Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

my full time job is carer @Flying_Hams but also have horses on the side as well as volunteering. sisters i care for whenever mum and her bf are at work which is everyday till a certain time. its jsut mre hectic when its school holidays cause i dont have those school hrs to do what i need to do without them

Can you get some sort of space from them during school terms? @outlander
Either way keeping busy can have it's perks as a distraction from MH at times I guess.

I agree- that outlander is doing a great job @Flying_Hams 

It sounds interesting- when did you complete your degree? Gym sounds good before your appointment- it will help clear your head.I did a bit of cardio today- walking to and from the bus and walked around the shops near tafe- I decided not to drive to enrol in tafe- it got my out of my routine for a while. And tonight I did 25mins cardio and 35mins weights. Its great chatting to you too- catch up with you tomorrow. I am going to the gym late in the afternoon- it will be more weights tomorrow unless I get a walk in with the dogs. 

Finished it end of 2018. Felt good finally to get it done I must say.
I'm off to bed mate.
Nite @oceangirl
Chat tomorrow

Yes i have school hrs away from them and some weekends @Flying_Hams
Busy can be ok. Can be overwhelming and sometimes even boring. I guess it depends on what is actually happening

Too true @outlander
Nite to you 🙂
Talk tomorrow

Night @Flying_Hams and @oceangirl (in case your heading to bed too..)

Night @outlander @Flying_Hams 

I will be up for a bit longer

Hows it going? @outlander @oceangirl

@Flying_Hams @oceangirl @outlander Hello, how are you all going? Oceangirl, hope you are feeling better. Outlander how are things. Haven’t talked for a while. I am in the process of new meds for severe anxiety attack. It has been two weeks now. Feeling a bit spacey and a bit down. Anxiety took a very long time to get the right meds. Probably will try to do some cooking soon to feel a bit better.lol.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.