Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

good night @Boonana , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @TAB 

did not sleep well last nught because of pain so fingers crossed for tonight xoxo

good night and hope you all sleep well too

Goodnight x

DBT is Dialectical Behaviour Therapy @Boonana It is a mental health course where you learn skills and strategies to cope with your emotions and interactions. I am just about to finish it. I also have my GP, psychiatrist and psychologist appointments on the same day as that is the only day I have free. I don;t have all appointments every week but have at least one of them each week.

good night @Boonana  Heart

Goodnight @Shaz51 Hope you sleep better tonight my sister Heart

@Zoe7 I feel so lonely 😭 I just want a hug 😢

Sending you a cyber hug @Boonana and how about hugging those dogs at your Dad's - some puppy time is always good.

No brax has really bad breath and I’m not going near him lol
Lexi is asleep.. I feel bad waking her. She looks so cute!

LOL poor Brax - he is a puppy dog after all Smiley LOL Maybe leave Lexi asleep then.

I have a sleepy fluffball next to me too and I don't want to wake him either but I know as soon as I get up he will follow me. He does look super cute laying against my leg though @Boonana Smiley Very Happy

I wish I had Eddie with me 😥
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.