Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Ok @Zoe7 😊
Idk what to do tho.. any suggestions?

I would encourage you to do something that gets you out of the house and gets you moving @Boonana That is why I suggested a walk somewhere. I used to take Toby to the beach and that cleared my head a little and also gave me some exercise. I havent been able to do that since working and miss it. Toby always comes home with snd covering him - my car still has sand everywhere lol

@Zoe7 @Boonana I had my support worker come today we had a long chat

That is good @Pepsimax How are you feeling after the chat?

That sounds good.. I will take Eddie for a walk on the beach tomorrow 😊 thanks @Zoe7
What are you doing tomorrow other than possibly giving Toby a haircut and vacuuming?

It really helps me @Zoe7 she was here for 2 hours I get more support now as I have the NDIS

Eddie will no doubt love that @Boonana and it will also get you out and about and get some fresh air as well. I really need to get some of the housework done. The longer I leave it, the more that needs to be done and I really don't like a messy house.

That is great news @Pepsimax and it seems like it really has helped you today Smiley Very Happy Do you have any plans for tomorrow?

Yes Eddie loves the beach @Zoe7 but he also likes putting his feet in the water then going to roll in the dry sand and it gets all in his fur! So looks like Eddie gets a Beth tomorrow as well as a walk 😛 he hates baths.
Hope you have fun cleaning.. is that likely to happen 😆
Ok I should go now.. my times up! 🙃 see ya and thanks for the support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.