Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

It is good that you are sleeping @Snowie It makes so much difference to how we can face those not so great days. I hope you talked through some of that at your appointment today and have some strategies to help you. Here if you want to talk about what is happening in your days Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 Heart

Anytime Hon - always here for you @Snowie Heart

Glad you had a good day @Zoe7 xx

It has been good @BlueBay and we need to hold onto the good things that happen to help in the not so good times.

sooo Glad you had a good day my sister @Zoe7 Heart

How was your day @Shaz51? How did things go at your mother's with the people coming to help and how did it all go with Mr. Shaz?

Hey @Zoe7
How are you going

ohhh sorry my sister @Zoe7  for not responding yesterday xoxo

Mum had a fall yesterday and was put in hospital overnight

I had to go to mum whobhad the fall while mr shaz`z meeting ====

well he cancelled all help, eveything , all trepary and help

today I loved seeing my smoky , I cuddlied him this morning , he was purring and making noises when I patted him today

he wanted to play and bite mr shaz but with me he wanted pats

It is lovely that you had Smoky cuddles today @Shaz51 Those little moments are wonderful to have especially with other things going on in your life.

Is is time to consider a nursing home for your Mum my sister - none of you can continue going on like this. She is not safe on her own considering how many falls she has had recently. I know that is a huge decision but her ongoing welfare and quality of life needs to be taken into consideration. You have so much going on with Mr. Shaz too and now that he has stopped all help everything is going to fall to you to deal with again. That is such a difficult situation for you to have to deal with as well. Very much thinking of you in all that you are presently living with my sister Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.