Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Former-Member  .... 👋💕 good to see you.

I hope this is a visit you can really enjoy.  Gotta head off again now, but hoping it’s a lovely day for you and you get to relax a bit somewhere in it Hon.  

Love and hugs 💐

@Boonana It is good to see you again. I have been off forum for a while myself and will likely not be around much for a while. I hope you can get some help with what you are going through - you deserve that Hon. Finding those supports that can help you is super important so I very much hope that you can find them and that they help you. Heart

Hi @Former-Member  you sound busy with your visitors. Hope you have a lovely weekend. ❤️❤️

Hi @Zoe7 thinking of you ❤️❤️

Hey @BlueBay Thanks Hon Heart I have had an afternoon of footy watching and napping - doing much the same tonight. What are you up to?

@Zoe7 

Waiting fir A to go to bed which she is right now. Then we’re msking pizza. 

Im really tired so I think an early night. 

My son has come down for the night. He is going to his mates house for a party and then hubby is picking him up. He’ll stay overnight. 

Its nice having all kids home. Even A loves it 😊

hope you have a great night. Xxx

take care ❤️❤️

Going to watch footy and stay snuggled with Toby @BlueBay Have fun making pizza Hon and having all the kids home Heart

hi @Zoe7 , I wish you only the best on the forum, I hope you find all the support you need. Congratualtions on your new job, well done! Hope you & your pets are well, enjoy your weekend & take care Cat Happy

@Zoe7  Hey Zoe7 just checking in on you and making sure you are okay. 24 hours with no posting on the love rave has got the pea a bit nervous. Love greenpeaxxxx

Dear @Zoe7 

Respecting your space, but

missing your grace.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.