Re: Tabaluga's

Good morning @Meowmy @TAB @Bill16 

Friday!

TAB
Senior Contributor

GoodMorning @Meowmy  @StuF @Bill16 hope your days go ok

Big g'day to all my forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Oaktree @Jacques  wishing you all great days,going to do the 4 hour trip to my brother's house today,then pick up truck sunday,I might not be around much, take it easy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ya gots ta get some iced coffees, servo food, cheese kranksy etc @Bill16  well plus tunes. enjoy the trip ! just off to do bloods here

Yeah maybe some red bulls @TAB good luck with bloods 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok. yeah bloods is liver function and couple others that determine whether get zapped Monday or not, but wont know results til get there lol . @Bill16  heading out now.

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool Bill, enjoy the trip. Take care. Tabby and StuF, hope the day pans out well. Just got to second job. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

notifications very slow again today @Meowmy  had to look for your post. hope all okay. done bloods, went to shop, home. all okay here , think nap

@TAB @Meowmy @Bill16 @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko @Jacques 

Hey guys,

Just arrived at my friend’s house, waiting for her daughter to wake up. After I go home will check the lotto and maybe go to the shops 

@TAB hey tabby, sounds good re Friday morning. Just at work. Hot heater on. @Oaktree hey Oaktree, enjoy time with your friend.

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.