Skip to main content

Re: Share a cuppa?

anyway, these chocolate brownies are gonna all be gone soon so the offer won’t last long

I'm such a sucker for sweets. Of course I'll take a brownie - germs or not! @ArraDreaming 

I'm around kid germs all day. I'm pretty immune.

Tea sounds good with a brownie. 

Hahaha @tyme I don’t have public liability insurance consume at your own risk, I gotta say they are pretty good!! not too bad… was a fun activity to do with them too
It’s late but I’m gonna have a coffee I reckon I’ll be up anyway might as well be up and alert

How was your day

They got sprinkles on them too @tyme

Virtually ey? Why do you not use my pristine information and have a proper chat bro? There's no damage in partaking in a voice maneauver. I, will allow this to occur. 😎

Oh, hang on... the rules. Almost forgot mate.. chat is illegal. Lol

Don't worry! Your eldest will deal with the insurance side of things @ArraDreaming . You needn't worry one bit! He's probably got my papers ready for me to sign too!

I've had a pretty good day. It was chill. Slept a bit, shopped a bit, mucked around with the kids a bit.

Btw, how's Nicki?

And I'm diabetic in my ancient days mate.. so, brownies, would love to.. not that you offered me any... cheese n hot salami. Excellent.

Oh that phase is over, now he’s into writing receipts @tyme 😂
he asks us to keep all our receipts so he can read the numbers on them, tobight at bed time I asked him to pick a book and you know what he asked for? my wallet so I could read the receipts with him. No joke.

Nicki is STRESSED oh she’s stressing @tyme I’m trying so hard with her

@tymewe have had to put the baby gates up again the toddler just climbs over them so we took them down ages ago, cause useless, so we put them back up so nicki can still see us but the door isn’t shut because if we shut the doors on her she freaks out and barks the whole house down. I’m probably putting too much confidence to not jump over them but for now she’s too dumb to work out that’s an option, but it’s the only way to have some seperation sometimes because I have nightmares of her jumping on the baby ALL THE TIME

LOL! Reading receipts! Too funny. He's got a brain and a half on him! @ArraDreaming 

I feel for Nicki. She must be so confused as to what is happening. She's supposed to be a smart breed. What happened there?

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.