Skip to main content

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANS911

Happy Birthday @Sans911 All the very Best to you...

Adge

Hope you're having a memorable and wonderful day @Sans911

giphy.gif 

Doing that now re Tab Party @Shaz51 lol

Happy Birthday @Sans911 💞💞💞

Happy Birthday Sans911, hope your day was full of wonderful moments.

you-are-beautiful.jpg

665F4762-047C-4B2D-ABCC-5CD456C7FEA5.jpeg

4D730FCC-445E-4DB8-A83E-99566C410F18.jpeg

@Sans911 .... 📚💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

SansBirthday.jpg

Happy BIrthday @Sans911 Heart {for Saturday, . . . you have the same bday as my youngest grandgirl :0 :D}

Yesterday was quite a busy day, so I'm sorry I haven't been back until now to thank you all for your amazing posts, which apart from spending time with my wonderful family, was an absolute pleasure to read & gave my great feelings of gratitude, love and caring people. I know some of you are seriously struggling right now, so for you to post is very much appreciated. And thank goodness I'm finally having better days with my SI/SH in the background & barely audible /noticeable for several weeks.

So yesterday was a busy day. On Thursday evening I had purchased some second hand cabinets at an absolute bargain price, but this meant some major furniture moving (which is still not finished) before they were delivered and put in place. But my foster sister and her husband helped. They also gave me a single bed (as a spare bed in the back sleep out) from their flat as the new tenants don't want it. This meant I could get rid of the futon which unfortunately I have to toss the mattress as the cat peed on it and despite my best efforts I can't get rid of the smell.

They then took my out for a light lunch, before heading over to the north side of the city to see their children. They came back to see me today before heading back south to the country town that they live in. My mother went to visit family yesterday morning & also driven to her brother's home in the country, but this is more inland. Tommorow she starts the trek across from Western Australia to the Eastern States.

Yesterday afternoon my mother and I went to see a movie. We could only get Gold Class tickets for the movie we wanted to see, so we sat in luxury recliners. We then went and had dinner at an Italian restaurant nearby, which surprisingly my mother ate everything as it was so delicious (she's a small, picky eater usually). When we came home, we ended the night with a port!

So today was just a pottering day; I'm really quite exhausted. Despite an improvement in my moods, my prolonged state of distress and frequent hospitalisations have taken a physical toll. It'll take take time to see an improvement in those energy levels.

So, I want to say a massive thanks to everyone for your kind words, yummy food, especially the book cakes, but everything looked delicious @Shaz51 & @outlander (and anyone I've not tagged). Thanks to @Former-Member & @Former-Member for the kitty pics 😊. And thanks to these other forumnites @Owlunar @Queenie @Faith-and-Hope @TAB @Teej @Former-Member @Former-Member - thank you for the beautiful flowers (and @Teej too) @utopia @Bubbles3 @MDT @Catcakes @Former-Member @Former-Member @Former-Member @frog @Mazarita @CheerBear @Former-Member @Adge @soul @Maggie and @Holly24. Phew!! You're all amazing, beautiful, kind and caring. The world is better for having you in it.

Classic re pic .. @Former-Member love it

Glad you had a happy happy birthday @Sans911.May the coming year be one filled with joy, love and good health. 

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.