Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

hey @Jacques, do you have some diy build your own boat book xoxo

I LOOOOVE reading books.  I’ve always loved reading - Enid Blyton when I was a kid, Danielle Steel as a teen, Jodi Picoult - I love a plot twist.  Always hanging out for the next book in the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.

My concentration hasn’t been great the last year or so, so I have to re-read some pages, but I get through in the end.

I loved reading so much as a child that I always wanted to be a librarian - I thought it the perfect job, I’d be able to read all day 😄😄

Janet Evanovich has a great series too, starts with One for the money, I think it’s up around 25 or so now - laugh out loud books, they’re hilarious !!

@Razzle loved those old British kids books where the skinny kid was the snobby one and the fat girl saved the day. 😀

@Former-Member, they were fantastic books, I still have very fond memories of them - and I still have a few in my bookshelf 👍😀

@Former-Member, we've had a brick bookcase or few over the years. 🙂 One day I want to have a proper library in our house.

Either that, or a proper house in our library. 😄

Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 9.56.55 pm.png

34.png35.pngth0O17V2LH.jpgth2QNCH9ZS.jpgim thinking some of us may know this feeling 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️ @Shaz51@Former-Member@Jacques@Razzle@Smc@Sans911@SunFlower_7

(And @Former-Member I want a hidden room too! A reading hideaway.)

Paper vs. Tablet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwAuTbx3xKE

Good One.

@Smc

Smiley LOL

Famous Five, Secret Seven @Razzle ok Noddy and Bigears . May have been Magic Faraway Tree as well re her

What about William books @Razzle @Former-Member I never quite got them, were so obviously written by an adult but there was something that made me keep getting them
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.