Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

awww thanks for the butterfly book @Former-Member A beautiful image from a beautiful person and just what I needed to complete the day I have had - and it is pretty special that you thought about me too Hon Heart

images (560).jpeg

I have my books sorted to various categories, gardening, cooking, gardening & cooking , Photography , ancestory, Family history , animals , Butterflies  @Former-Member, @Faith-and-Hope, @Zoe7, @Former-Member, @SunFlower_7, @Ant7, @Former-Member, @Holly24, @oceangirl, @Hope4me, @eudemonism, @Razzle, @Janiee, @Jacques, @Appleblossom, @Faith_Hope_Love, @Adge, @Mazarita

Its been great seeing so many contribute today

@Owlunar
I have quite a library too but I havent been able to read for a while due to my concentration levels unless im studying. I loved your story about your son, little kids can be quite cute cant they.
Share as many as you like, I dont mind reading them. And im glad you are feeling better today.

@Mazarita
ive read the silver brumby books, I think ive still got all the dvds as well to it too.

@greenpea
thanks for sharing, ill have a look at the book, im always on the lookout even if I cant read it at the time.

@Smc
ill have one of those t-shirts, they have 2 of my favourite things.

@Sunflower_ 7
it seems weve got lots of book worms here!

@Former-Member glass book cabinets are good, I dont have one myself but they are a nice addition to the household.

I enjoyed reading all the contributions, I feel very close to most now through this thread Smiley Happy TY outlander x

@outlander

the joys of the forum 🙂 @SunFlower_7

71NbRfR8mJL._UX522_.jpg

Bookcase on a budget.Bookcase on a budget.

Joy is the word for sure outlander! Woman Very HappyHeart

@outlander

i hope you put any mistery books back to front Smiley Tongue

im glad you had a good day @Shaz51 im happy for you my friend

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.