Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

I was probably OTT re lingo @Wanderer soz . Sometimes I play to my strengths and put people offside. I can’t be bothered chasing people anymore IRL .. and am down main 2 ah .. eff .. hope you’re doing ok. You are usually positive . Ok that’s a terrible thing to say, well can be re inferring that’s You that’s not You etc.

X

X

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah can relate well sorta @Wanderer .. can be on edge one day well re work eg and with someone never worked with before anyway had a good day today ok yest, not so much imagining how someone trying to do me over.. anyway by 4th day turned out similar experiences/same jobs /knew same people. I can get depressed in blink of an eye sometimes, ‘up’/normal seems to take longer tho

X

X

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Wanderer yeah touchy feely never quite know which way wind is blowing sometimes. Had a mostly good day yest, a few hours felt better than had in ages. Enjoy the beach 🏖

Looking forward to the feast tonight.  I've missed a few lately.  Always enjoy seeing old friends and getting to know new ones better.  And the adventures.  Wondering who'll be around tonight?

I might drop in from time to time @eth

Hi everyone tonight I had American food washed down with a cocktail 🙂

Hi @TAB and @Shaz51  I know it's early but I always get impatient waiting til 7 for things to kick off here.  How were your days?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.