Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Community Garden :)

Hi @Sim1 and welcome to the community gardening thread.

🌷🌷🌷🥦🥕🌽 🌱🌱🌱

Thank you, I'm looking forward to meeting others on here with the same interests 🙂

Hi @Jessie2 

I feel your pain, it's been 31+ over the last week then it's storms and pouring rain. It means I'm stuck inside.

My partner keeps commenting on how Brown I am.

Hi all gardeners 👋🏻

Just dropping this off as @CheerBear helped me get back into my garden. Today I took these photos. The bougainvillea is one I want to cut out because there are too many thorns and it’s really dense. I’m going to try to grow one in a pot though because it’s spectacular at this time of year. 

*Edited to delete the sentence about my dogs balls that really didn’t read well 😂🤦‍♀️

BE36C2AC-DCED-4ADC-B139-DAC7D977A3F2.jpeg

happy gardening now that it is cooler @Bentpole-01 , @Sim1 , @Anxietyfree , @Anxietyfree , @CheerBear  @Shaz51 and all that pass through. 💜🌵🌲🌳🌴☘️🌿🌱 🍁🌷🌹🌺🌸🌼🌻

They are so beautiful @Teej 😊

love the pink flower 

Thank you @BlueBay. I hope there are some lovely flowers in your part of the world now. 🌺🌹🌷🌸

my bougainvilleahas don`t flowered as like last year @Teej , maybe too wet at the moment , your`s are lovely xxx

Hello @BlueBay , @CheerBear , @Bentpole-01 , @Sim1 

Hi @Teej 

Thanks for the tag and pics. They look amazing, my two year old was trying to smell them through the phone!😅

It's been rainy a lot around here lately so I'm stuck in the house(with the kids)

A friend of ours brought us a bunch of indoor plants, hanging ones too. Nice bright colours.20190326_143852.jpg

I have laid a row of white pebbles along my edging.

@Shaz51 I would love to have an egg chair in my garden. I bet you get a lot of enjoyment from it 

@Shaz51 hey we got two of the egg chairs a little while ago. Our youngest one loves it too.😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.