Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

oh jeez @Meowmy can you drink liquid ? hope it gets better soon

@TAB hey tabby, may be we push ourselves a bit too much lately. It's nice to achieve. But may be go easy may help.

TAB
Senior Contributor

try and get some rest @Meowmy  and drink something

@TAB hey tabby,always wondered how you cope and still be cheerful on your own,so far away from every one. Now am sick. Start to think a corner on the floor at mum house may be more comforting than here alone feeling sick.

TAB
Senior Contributor

by blocking out the bad @Meowmy  guess, dunno, yeah well, go visit home if that will help maybe 

@TAB hey tabby, the problem with me to block out so much bad stuff is am already huge and fat.Any nice alcohol to help will just make me heart attack.ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh wel I am to too so prob will have one soon @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, just called lifeline and had hour long chat to a very nice lady. Funny headache and tummy sickness gone after. May be that is better than heart attack ha. Tabby , will pray for you and @Bill16 . Hope we live long and happy.

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe it was stress @Meowmy  perhaps drink water anyway

thats good you could reach out to someone

Hello luv @Meowmy I hope you had a good chat to lady,thankyou for praying for me

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.