Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

Bout the same @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah bit worried about work tomorrow, got to get over that , bit depressed, dont want to do anything but eat and sleep lol @Bill16  

@TAB hey tabby, think it's normal to worry about work. But once get there, settle in and take a few deep breaths , autopilot for a bit. All good. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah hope so @Meowmy  its just for so long and not that many hours so not that well paid and have to keep turning up day in day out oh well, thats why i started doing site work cos would just leave otherwise oh well 

@TAB think it's not bad, keep up daily routine, short shift for health, lower pay but more frequent pay. Think we all have to balance our mind day to day. Not easy, but keep positive.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes youre right @Meowmy  thanks

@TAB @Bill16 hey, good morning. I put you both on prayer list this morning. Think we all need some protection. Have a good day. Hope the day turns out well for us all. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  yes , def need a prayer or something. didn't sleep well or feel well when got up, called in sick again, not feeling good about it , wish I had said no to going there, didnt know how to

Anyway hope your day is okay

@TAB hope you have a positive day. Going to work now. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  see what can come up with here, have a good day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.