Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

I was in bed @Meowmy  am up again cannot stay asleep

@TAB try hot milk honey, YouTube meditation music, rub oil in sore muscles

TAB
Senior Contributor

think its time tonite @Meowmy  lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

did baby -weights last night and some planks plank really woeful lots work to do @Meowmy back sore now, going to have bath then prob go for walk. not feeling good about things toomuch work, not enough  too fat  who knows lol all too hard just need magic wand ha 

@TAB hey tabby cat, think you are doing okay. You just changed to positive lifestyle thinking. Will be stressful for a while. It is hard. But you have the will to persist. I am at work already. Slow to get started. Hope you get walking in and eat and drink healthy.Will start to feel good after a few days.lol

G'day @TAB  yep psychiatrist went pretty good,a new case worker sat in on the meeting,he has scizophrenia wich I thought was cool,so yeah see what happens

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeh feel crap @Meowmy  forced self to go for walk 1hr lol while walking remembered to breathe when feel bad lol so need post it notes and get yoga book out lol

thanks and hope your day is okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay perhaps some empathy could happen there @Bill16  sounds good

Yeah I don't know @TAB how are you going today ?

@TAB may be go to servo to have a bit friendly chat to funny woman. Or do some yoga and some new cooking .Lol. Nice food always good.lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.