Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

I think I would prefer a diagnosis atm @eudemonism  just hard to keep a thread going when moving around re different doctors etc am sick of living where I am and sick of doing type of work have been doing,. finally decided to go back to centrelink after ok refusing a couple jobs, well prob 10 shifts over 2 weeks that would have kept my head above water, but since had only worked 5 shifts in 2 months previous was completely unmotivated and more concerned about by health than what I would have to get through to get the money ie stress, abuse, work conditons, same pay as 10 years ago etc. I need to retire lol 

Good Morning @Bill16  Cat Happy

G'day @TAB

Hi @Bill16  been for a walk here, still putting functional stuff off like sorting centrelink or getting work. no sleep ins today so might be just about due for a nap lol

How are you going?

G'day @TAB  yep Centrelink can be a real head fu&@ ay, done nothing today,went for a cruise and that's it.

Life of Riley @Bill16 lol .. yeh finally got paperwork fm work will still have to go in to dole cos site all effed up but good to go now. May have work w agency. Find out tomorrow. Smashing cans here. Got Shit Done today lol @Bill16

How old are you @TAB

very old today @eudemonism   I'm in mid 50s so I've had a few comebacks before ..how old are you?

G'day @TAB bit cooler today ay

Hi @Bill16  yeah 5 deg cooler than day before yest ? lol yeah 31 is ok this time of the year

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.