Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 @Jacques @greenpea @StuF @SmilingGecko @Meowmy 

So I did end up getting a second course of antibiotics from doctor. Had a nice chat about how my mental health was generally. She said that I have a great psychiatrist and I tend to agree. Apart from the blip that happened in April I have been really well since Dec 2020. That has been a nice break for both me and my husband. He doesn’t do well when I am sick.

I've heard of taxi drivers living near hospitals @Glisten business is booming as patients always need rides to and from ED and the hospital in general. Thats great you got new free accommodation from a friend. Happy for you big time. Rent can be a real burden to pay on a low income. Enjoy your new abode. Guessing that you will be enjoying some greater levels of retreat. Wishing you a good nite luv

@Oaktree Gypsy Boy cafe Regents Park Drv?

I’m just off the roundabout at J’up Hospital. But not for long because I think the apartment has been sold.

Thanks to my sensational staging for the viewing 🙌🏼👌🏼

G

Yeah Gypsy Boy cafe. Sorry got the name mixed up. It seems that you are on the other side of the hospital. A lot of offices on your side 

@StuF PAHAHA!

So I think the apartment sold.

I totally staged the apartment for viewing 👌🏼

Every surface spotless  every pillow fluffed.

Every light 💡 on and the whole place smells awesome. If the 93 yr old man dies in there, that won’t smell awesome 😣

Greeted them at the door,  but not too soon. Did the warm hand shake.

I go alright 👍🏼 

If they don’t buy it, it won’t be because of me 😆

The bungalow means I can live rent free for 12 months and can focus on building furniture.

This settlement has to be finished by this December 2024. If we settled today I’d be getting approximately $351,000

😬

That's great re the apartment @Glisten ! Well done sprucing the place up etc

Bungalow could be just the ticket for you. Here's hoping the settlement is, well, settled sooner than later

@StuF The longer he delays the settlement the more his superannuation grows.

I still get 70% of the asset pie 🥧 + the gambling wastage.

He’s so arrogant that he thinks he’s untouchable.

👍👍 @Glisten 

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, hope you're all okay. Just got home after friends invited me to their house. Take care all

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.