Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, my migraine is bad at the moment. Can't do much. Hope your afternoon will be productive. Get a few things sorted at drs 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..treat symptoms I guess @Meowmy  Thanks. just getting in shower, getting ready here

@TAB hey tabby, had shower. Put cream on. Feel yuk Good luck. Guess that's life. Get sick during holiday ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

Only first day @Meowmy prob physical let down after stress of work

@TAB hey tabby, hope Dr was okay. I was in so much pain,went for a massage. It worked a bit. Had another shower.Just sitting down now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Well good idea @Meowmy it could have worked

@TAB hey tabby, sitting and resting head. Stupid headache so annoying. Nothing happening. Hope @Bill16 is okay. Haven't seen him today.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Not sure what else you could do @Meowmy  ? Hope it gets better 

@TAB hey tabby, told masseuer will see her again tomorrow. May take a few sessions guess. So much tension in neck and back. You may be right. Stress accumulated ha 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. A bit strange so quiet yet so light here. Feels strange too that year ending. Mum so old and am will always be a bit sickly ha.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.