Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

You wouldn't be able to tell that I used @Jacques  just my teeth really,I'm built like a brick sh!t house 

im really proud of you @Bill16 you are really putting 100% into getting your life back together, you are amazing and an inspiration mate. 

lol you and me both mate, im 6"2'. glad you did not have any other major health issues from it. keep up the great work mate, you are probably sick of me saying it but you ever need support im a message away.

Haha well mate you have got a few inches in height over me @Jacques thanks for support ay 

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, just got home from dinner party. Hope you're both okay. Great work cool Bill re new life. Take car

@TAB hey tabby, the world is a dangerous place. Calming down a bit here.  Good night

TAB
Senior Contributor

best not to think about that @Meowmy  hope the party was okay. I just got up here, couldnt sleep

@TAB @Bill16 Good morning cool friends, take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay 

gday @Bill16 

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Am ok thanks @Meowmy going back to bed soon. Because I can. Lol thought go to shops while quiet . Just better to go back to bed and go later
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.