Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby, out walking and coffee before work.Always a bit anxious before work. Good luck at centrelink.

TAB
Senior Contributor

do what you have to do @Meowmy  does not seem like Friday, week be over soon and thanks. 

I dont know how you can work with your MH, you are very brave

@TAB hey Tabby, lots people work and having MI. Think if I don't work, will be worse.lol.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I guess so @Meowmy 

Hello cool friends @Meowmy  @TAB  sister and partner just visited with new caravan and boat,were going up north but there is a double cyclone happening so they are headed home,I hope you are both well 😁

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh well better to be safe @Bill16  yeah okay here lots running around chasing centrelink stuffups and trying to get med docs to doctor from perth, like a foreign country here, has to be done manually ha ha  yeah ok just off the bottlo lol

Bottle shop sounds good to me @TAB Ive been drinking since 9 I think

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah drove past No time to look aroun

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, still at work. Two more clients to come. Cancelled a church meeting tonight. Think could go too high if go. Looks Friday night with mother at home relaxing lol. Take care.

((((( @TAB @Meowmy )))))

🐱🌷💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.