Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Am my own personal medical clerk now @Bill16 sending info left and right Have to. No one else doing it ha.
Plus just got flight details for shutdown only problem Im is Im not in perth lol plus told them was in hosp/not well lol
Think sorted now. Should just go book into room and eat free food 4 days lol
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hope it goes okay @Meowmy cool here now

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, just had shower and clean up. Going out in two hours. Just chilling.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha hope it goes okay @Meowmy am hydrating . Just looking, thinking, breathing the air.. got long sleeves on now, bit cool

Enjoy your night out cool friend @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Clawde 😸👋 Hi

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, last night outing was okay. Staying with mum. A bit weird brother didn't come home last night. Don't know where he is. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

he is prob with friends @Meowmy  Good Morning having coffee, about to go for walk. Brother rang last night after told him about health. he said will be next of kin, well was putting his name down anyway, need to get Will done plus get executor if anything left

@TAB hey Tabby, you sound a lot better than before Perth trip

Think your meds working. We just need to try to do best everyday. Tabby, you will alright. Just need to get best medical treatment. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

well meds doing something I guess @Meowmy  just been for walk here, think go to centrelink soon to try and sort rent payments, made me so angry yest, they are so stupid

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.