Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Sorry

Don't be sorry - you can be as vague as you want @ArraDreaming . Despite saying this, if you prefer not to say. it, it's okay. Rather, would it be better to talk about how you are feeling instead?

Does nervous excitement = eager anticipation?

Yes I think you put that better than I could, eager anticipation. 
My head is probably working in ovetvdrive a bit tonight I would say @tyme 

Anyway I’ll probably be fine I’m just being a pest

I’m getting a bit distracted from this anyway which is probably not a bad thing so might just drop this

No way are you a pest @ArraDreaming ! That old way of negative thinking in the evening is speaking so loud! 

We've had the best chats and laughs yet! So yes, perhaps your brain is in a little overdrive. Any thoughts about what you can do you calm it? 

I'll be hopping off soon, but I'll certainly catch-up with you tomorrow!

I usually jump off around 10 and have some phone free time anyway so I think I’ll be ok how about we talk about it tomorrow when I can probably articulate myself a bit better @tyme 

Very good thinking. Giving yourself time to clear your head is a great idea @ArraDreaming - I need that too!

I also want to say thank you for reminding me about 'phone free time' - that is SOOOOO healthy!

How is everybody?

@ArraDreaming ? How'd you go today?

Love a cuppacino now @tyme 

Hugs @Meowmy , @Abner , @ArraDreaming , @Bow 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.