Skip to main content

Re: Share a cuppa?

Thanks @Snowie  I picked Eeyore as I am writing a little on a virtual letter writing thread and we are all characters from Winnie the Pooh. Eeyore is a natural for me as I have bipolar and lean towards depression usually. I did pick a clipart that was more cute than gloomy though.

Meggle

@Bow 

Unfortunately by the time I am checking the forums everyone is going to bed. I am in Western Australia so it's only 6pm here. Enjoy your hot chocolate 

Meggle

It's never too late for a hot chocolate, especially in winter, except when it's 11pm.  At that time I have warmed milk or chai.  Have you ever had what's called a dirty chai?  It's chai tea with a sprinkle of powdered coffee.  I have that in the morning.  Delicious way to wake up.

I'm drink chai @Abner  and have tried a weak dirty chai.,, in the attempt to become a coffee drinker, but I just don't like it. Coffee leaves a nasty taste in my mouth. 

Hoped the cuppa-freindship worked out, otherwise vis-a-vis tomorrow?

Morning coffee here @Gordy2121 , @Bow , @Abner , @Oaktree , @Snowie โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘

Morning @Shaz51 @Gordy2121 @Abner @Oaktree @Snowie @Anastasia  and anyone else around. Just had a chai โ˜•๏ธ 

@Shaz51 

I didn't cook last night.... a very rare occurance

When I got home (later than usual) the Mr needed a couple of quick sewing repairs done, then I had to do my social media for the business (very slow starting out so can't let that slip) and by then it was nearly 7pm

I microwaved a couple of pies from the freezer

the night before I made biryani and it was deeee-licious.

Pork is my favourite.

I buy all my protein direct and in bulk through a farmers co-op and the meat is always much much nicer than woollies.

@Bow @Shaz51 @Gordy2121  @Abner @Oaktree 

morning all

another day another dollar

I plan to work from home tomorrow if the Mr is in a good mood.

going to do some proper work now but will check in again soon

xoxo

Hi @Oaktree 

Sorry I didn't respond last night. My meds kicked in quickly and I ended up flaking. They normally put me to sleep fairly quickly. 

I hope you got some sleep last night and today is a good day for you hon.

Morning also to @Bow @SJT63 @Shaz51 @Gordy2121 @Abner 

I hope your day goes well too.

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.