Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Thanks a lot @outlander  and @Flying_Hams   hope the weather is milder where you both are too.

Big woopsie from me here - I thought I was posting on A long rave !!  Join me there if you want to chat today xx

@eth I hope you have a good holiday it will be nice for you to get out and meet old friends.

I think its wise to hold onto your purse no matter how difficult it is not to treat yourself every once in a while

I have been thinking about budgetting more and am really paring back as my credit card needs to be paid off.  I used to buy clothes from BeMe heavily discounted but poor workmanship so they don't last long.  Not worth the expenditure. It wasn't even fast fashion! You have to be so careful with what you buy.

My medicines are covered by PBS and don't cost much but the real kicker of an expense is my house expenditures - insurance, rates and lawnmowing.  All needed to be accounted for.

I think I will be going back to more austere measures again. Got into bad habits.  I won't be spending much this year. I will try and sell things on facebook marketplace.  You can sell all kinds of things online!  

Anyway hope you have a nice break. I have not been on holiday in over 10 years.

My ex and I used to go to a B&B in Daylesford during the winter season.  It had an open fire, federation furniture and all kinds of lovely creature comforts.  We only used to stay for a few days and cut the expense in half as it was all we could afford.

My dog used to love it.

I would love a holiday but have come to the conclusion a HOLISTAY (at home) is best for now.  I use something called a GeoCleanse which you plug in and what it does is it gets rid of wifi, radiation, geomagnetics and permeates your home in a lovely soothing energy free of negative chi.

Many holiday resorts use it. I bought it several years ago.

Anyway bonvoyage, hope you have a great holiday!

Thanks @SmilingGecko   Yes it will be staycations for me for a couple of years I think.

Raining non stop here

Complete opposite to last weekend lol

hope you enjoy your time away @eth ❤

@Flying_Hams , @SmilingGecko , @outlander , @Adge 

suppose to be raining here but nothing yet , sooooo hot and muggy xxx

Good morning everyone 

How is your Saturday going 

Hello @eth , @Flying_Hams , @SmilingGecko , @outlander , @Adge , @Ant7 , @greenpea , @LadyCaroline , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Appleblossom , @Owlunar , @Former-Member , @Former-Member , @Mrsjones , @Jay-e 

@Shaz51 Thanks for asking.  Its a mild day after lots of thunderstorms and rain yesterday afternoon and last night in Melbourne. 

Today I am planning to go out to the township.  I live in a semiregional district on the outskirts of Melbourne. Its a quiet leafy suburb compared to other places.  Slower pace than living elsewhere.  I am getting older and like things that are more sedate!!! Smiley Happy

I am doing lots of selfcare and healing lately which is paying off.

Life is basically good

I am doing lots of selfcare and healing lately which is paying off.---- that is soo good @SmilingGecko 

nice to have rain but not the thunderstorms , hope you were ok last night 

been very hot up here all week up around the 39 degrees  mark 

we live in a small country town 

and we love bushwalking near creeks 

can I ask your age ?? I am 55 

Hi all,

Busy morning

Dog taken to get groomed 

Food shopping done

2 loads of washing

Onto my second cup of coffee

Hope everyone has some good in their day Heart

@Snowie , @Former-Member , @greenpea , @Ant7 , @Wanderer , @Jacques Heartcheese plate.jpg

chai.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.