Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

Great to read all the Saturday chat. Brightens my day a bit. Been a bit down but had a good stretch at the gym this afternoon. It's good.

Happy to hear that @BronH   Hi and welcome!

Heading off to make dinner and watch some telly.  Have a peaceful evening all and some refreshing sleep.  Nice to see you all today.  Carry on here as long as you want to.  

Rocket Launch GIF - Rocket - Discover & Share GIFsHere's another Rocket, just for you @frog 

Space Rocket Launch GIFs | TenorHow about this one....

Thanks @eth 

I think I have previously but happy for any guidance anyone can offer to make sure I'm getting to the right place.....

@Adge very good. Rocket riding Smiley LOL

Hi @Breeze feel free to tag me on your thread or elsewhere and I'll join in.

Good morning to all who pass by here today.  

Here's a track a friend of mine shared to start my day today 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmLBSCiEoas&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR25r-aw5_hvOx8ZWU64FMniivhqB6tKJ...

Hope it's starting gently for all and has good bits in it.

I'll be going out for brunch with a friend in an hour or so.  It's the first time I've done something simple and social like this for several years.  She's my bridge partner and just back from 3 months o/s.  Really looking forward to it.  I feel safe with her and she's interesting and funny company.  My first new friendship since I came here over 2 1/2 years ago.  It does feel like a milestone of sorts.

I'm not going to try to tag everyone this time.  Haven't got the time it takes today.  @Shaz51  you're always good at tagging both regulars and new chums so if you feel like doing it here that would be appreciated.  

Here's another track I'm loving this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMDwJkvZaw

And a feast to tuck into

Image result for breakfast feast pictures

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.