Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Alacarte
Senior Contributor

Night chat anyone? Topic is our choice

Hi. I’m currently overthinking things and decided a nice chat about anything that isn’t my problems would be great. Introduce yourself and pick a topic of fun ness for you. I’m game to talk about anything 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Night chat anyone? Topic is our choice

Hey again @Alacarte. Great thread and idea if you're overthinking things.

I'm currently buzzing around with way too much energy for this time of the night. It is very warm here and I think I'd frustrate myself trying to sleep if I went to bed.

Trying to think of a topic and all I can think about is weather. Maybe not exactly fun-ness but:

what's your favourite season and why?

Hey @CheerBear  im so sorry. Can we pick this up tomorrow? Im now on Kayo sport watching a replay of the cricket, eating again and drifting off to sleep. Sorry but my favourite season is just before summer. Is that spring or autumn? Never can remember 

It's very OK to leave it @Alacarte 🙂 Great you have something to do. Kayo sounds awesome.

Spring is the one. Mine too.

Hope you have a good evening 🙂

Thank you @CheerBear  youre awesome! Xx

Hi @Alacarte . Yes I agree with @CheerBear  ... nice idea for a thread.

Not sure where you are, but its 4am here, so hopefully you are sleeping. No preference on topic, just anything to help me escape from my own head.

I like early spring as my favourite season. Still cool but appreciating a break from winter cold.

What cricket replay were you watching .. Womens ODI NZ vs Aust gov gens 11. Or the T20 mens match from overnight between India and Aust? I like the cricket and saw both.

Will post, and wait to see if anyone is around.

Sherry

Hey @Former-Member. I'm up (now wondering whether you're still around)?

The spring flowers, spring temperatures, feeling of sunshine after the cold- so good 🙂

Yes @CheerBear  I love the early spring bulbs and the new growth as it emerges on plants trees and shrubs. A time you seek out the sun, rather than seeking shelter from it.

Bulbs 😍 So lovely @Former-Member 🙂

Yes they sre @CheerBear . Spring bulbs are some of my fav plants. I think I am in trouble - a post to my thread has been removed, but no email to explain. Oh dear, what have I done? Stuffed up again, clearly. 😩 Cannot do anything right it seems. I need to go.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.