Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

How's the weather today?

479 REPLIES 479
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: How's the weather today?

images (33).jpeg

Sometimes it's just easier to talk about the weather.  Looks like rain and more rain here at my place this week. How about where you are? 

🌞🌥️🌦🌧🌫🌩🌀

Good morning @Former-Member 😊  Yes it is raining where I am too.  Only light rain right now, but is expected to get heavier as the day progresses.  In fact its predicted to be rain (80% chance or more) for the next week.  So wet ... wet ... wet.

Love it. 🌧

Emelia 💕

Image result for lovely rain

Former-Member
Not applicable

20201024-122829_1.jpeg

Yeah, have to get the gum boots out  ithink lol just looked up BOM, looks like a heavy systems right across the east... can't even see Tassy 😯 Hope you're ok down there @Zoe7  (who else 🤔?) The gardens will be happy next week. I'll be out with the camera on my walks. Some beautiful front yards and parks here 💐🌷🥀🌱🌳

What are you doing today? Can you distract yourself a bit  from the health worries. I'm watching DrQuinn atm - son just cancelled his visit so I'll just chill for a while. 🌻

No rain here as yet @Former-Member but am expecting it across the weekend. I think the front crossing is hitting NSW and the bottom of Queensland the hardest so stay safe where you are Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7. You too 😊

Yep Same here. Got out and gave a Red Hot poker a hair cut before wet set in.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Emelia8  Hey everyone and big yes here for rain and more rain.

The 20 Most Beautiful Animated Rain Gifs - Positive Energy

We are also expecting rain across the week @Former-Member @Appleblossom @greenpea @Emelia8 but only light showers so nothing like you guys are getting. I do love the rain although it is not great with the kids having to stay in all day Smiley Tongue It will make for a very long week if they cannot go outside to play.

@Zoe7  I wouldnt want to be in a teacher's shoes this week Zoe7. Hoping the weather forecasters have to it wrong.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.