Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Of course you can @Former-Member 😁

@outlander 

images - 2020-02-16T091352.904.jpeg

@Former-Member  Good morning Darcy I know I would sink :D! lol dry land for this snap frozen pea.xxx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thought you might have been flooded @greenpea 

images - 2020-02-16T095812.343.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha @Former-Member  ... pics are finally all through.  Yes I can definitely use all that ... the cat (catamaran) the hugs and the yummy breaky.  Thank you so much.  Love the peas in their rowpod too.  So cute.  Can see our @greenpea  in that.

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member Ahhhh actually we were lucky we are on top of a hill and managed to miss all the flooding. It is still really bad in areas near by though without power, roads still flooded etc. 4 hours of no power for this family of geeks was a nightmare lol :). Hope you and yours are all okay with the water. peaxx

Good morning @Former-Member @greenpea @Former-Member @Smc @Determined @outlander

Adge

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Adge 😀

Who will be watching the big FireFight concert this arvo and evening?  It starts st 1pm. Thats Sydney time @Adge . 😆

Plenty of talent on show, so should be worth watching. Maybe you can turn it up and drown out neighbours noise Adge?

@Adge  Hey Adge hope you are having a super pea Sunday and your noisy neighbours are still in bed sleeping off the night before. Love peaxxx

Thanks @Former-Member @greenpea

I am very confused about my side noisy neighbour's living arrangements at the moment.

They re-appear once a week, just to turn on their speakers (& make loud noise).

But they don't appear to be living there for the rest of the week - even their big noisy rottweiler dogs are not there (or I would hear them).

Maybe they've bought a 2nd house (he is an industrial plumber) - or maybe it's an extended holiday, with house check-ins (at home) once a week.

Who knows.

It's very strange, but then they are very strange people....

Don't discount the back neighbours, they have loud outdoor speakers (& parties) too.

The silence is deafening (confusing), I just don't get it....

Adge

@Adge  make the most of it Adge. Dont question just enjoy.xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.