Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

That does sound like a rough day @Adge! Wrap your hands around the hot coffee and relax 

sound like a rough day @Adge 

@Ali11, @Former-Member , @Determined 

came home this afternoon aching big time Smiley Sad

Former-Member
Not applicable

Massages all round I say @Shaz51 

images (40).jpeg

@Former-Member  may have to go and visit my mum, she has a chair. (Well I have one also but it does not work. Another job on the too do list is order a new computer for it) .

As far as a proper massage. Have had some previously but not a fan of strangers touching me lol. 

Excellent @Former-Member A special Squirrel massage.

Yes thanks....

I just had my neighbour over (my place) - for a cup of tea, orange cake, & fruit salad.

Before she flies over to the east (on the red eye special), tonight.

That was nice.

Adge

Squirrel massage looks tempting @Former-Member  

S2 does a good massage but looses interest far too soon lol. He gives up just as I am starting to unwind. 

Sounds like a nice afternoon @Adge 😊

We had some excitement here. Our neighbour had a car stolen from the driveway while we were in our front yard working and neighbours were all in their front yard. I need to hurry up and get my security cameras installed. I have a lot but still working out cabling and camera locations. 

Wow @Determined, that is an eventful afternoon! Did anyone see the car being taken? 

Only the car driving away @Adge 

@Ali11  ⬆️

I'll no good at multi tasking lol

When the car took off I was thinking wow. Someone's grumpy. About 30 sec later the neighbour came running over asking if I saw who was driving . That explained the rapid departure. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.