Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Have a great break @saturnzoon xx

Good morning all. Trust everyone else is well 😊

Lazy start to the day here with coffee out with darling. Not sure that mango cheesecake for breakfast fits in with my gPs idea or healthier eating but it was a rare moment of contentment with my darling so well worth it. 

Darlings contentment particularly surprising as we had an eventful evening. I thought I had sold our car but turned out to be a scam and she is trusting I have it under control rather than stressing about it. 

Mango Cheesecake sounds like a delicious breakfast @Determined

Healthy or not is an interpretation....

Adge

We'll say the cheescake was mentally healthy @Determined. 🙂

Hi @Determined, that mango cheesecake sounds delicious and it's great you were able to spend some content and happy time with your darling today  

hugs my @saturnzoon  HeartHeart

Hello @Faith-and-Hope , @Smc , @Adge , @Determined , @Former-Member , @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Late check in @Shaz51  @Ali11  @Adge @Determined  @Smc images (79).jpeg

Hi @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Smc @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Determined and anyone else popping by tonight Smiley Happy
Making a shot of hot chocolate now to put into the milk frother with the milk, it gives a rich chocolate foam when the frother does it's thing. Yum! Anyone have any marshmallows today? 

ohhhh yessss pleassseeee @Ali11 Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Each to their own, but at our place hot chocolate made with water is almost considered an indictable offence @Ali11. Hot milk the way to go, with froth even better 😁.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Mental Health Australia All rights reserved.